1. Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life.
2. You are what you believe.
3. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
4. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
5. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
6. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
7. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
8. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
9. The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.
10. A dream doesn't become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.
11. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
12. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
13. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
14. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
15. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
16. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
17. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
18. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
19. Opportunities don't happen. You create them.
20. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
21. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.
22. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
23. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
24. I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
25. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
26. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
27. Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
28. If you're going through hell, keep going.
29. You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
30. Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.
31. You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
32. Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
33. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
34. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
35. If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.
36. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
37. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
38. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
39. What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
40. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
41. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
42. The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
43. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
44. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
45. Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.
46. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
47. Think big and don't listen to people who tell you it can't be done. Life's too short to think small.
48. A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
49. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.
50. A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.